1. The piston accumulator should be filled with inert gas, usually nitrogen. It is forbidden to fill with oxygen, compressed air or other flammable gases to avoid explosion.
2. Fill the nitrogen accumulator after the piston accumulator is installed. When inflating, open the valves as slowly as possible to push the piston to the head (listen to the sound). If there is no abnormal phenomenon, make the inflation pressure reach 80 ~ 85% of the minimum operating pressure of the hydraulic system, and check for air leakage.
3. After the piston-type accumulator is inflated, all parts must not be disassembled or loosened to avoid danger.
4. If the accumulator cover needs to be removed or the accumulator needs to be moved and transported, the gas must be exhausted first.
5, do a good job of regular inspection, should be checked once a week after the initial inflation, monthly check thereafter, regularly check the oil performance and replace.
6. After 3 to 6 months of use, remove the end cover, take out the piston, check whether the "O-ring" and other seals on the piston are damaged, and replace them in a timely manner to ensure the sealing performance.