Points to note for periodic inspection of piston accumulators:
1. The piston accumulator as an emergency power source must be checked and maintained frequently to ensure that it is in good condition and safe;
2. The airtightness of the airbag must be checked regularly. The general rules are: the piston accumulator used in the initial period should be inspected once in the first week, once in the first month, and once a year thereafter;
3. When the inflation pressure of the piston accumulator is lower than the specified value, it must be inflated in time to ensure that it is always in the best working condition;
4. When the piston accumulator does not work, first check the air tightness of the air valve. If it is a gas leak, it should be replenished; if the gas valve is leaking oil, it should be checked whether the airbag is damaged; if the gas valve is leaking oil, the relevant parts must be removed and replaced;
5. Before the airbag piston accumulator is inflated, a little hydraulic oil should be poured from the oil port to achieve airbag lubrication.