1. Product overview
The hydraulic system (pump station) is an independent hydraulic device. It supplies oil according to the requirements of the host and controls the direction, pressure, and flow of the oil flow. It is suitable for the host and the actuator of the hydraulic device (cylinder or oil motor) to be connected with oil pipes. Hydraulic machinery can realize various prescribed actions and working cycles. The hydraulic system (pump station) is composed of a pump device, an integrated block or a valve, a fuel tank, and an electrical box. The functions of each component are as follows:
Pumping device—installed with organic and oil pump, it is the power source of hydraulic pressure (pump station), which converts mechanical energy into pressure energy of hydraulic oil.
Manifold-is assembled by hydraulic valve and channel body. It regulates the direction, pressure and flow of hydraulic oil.
Valve combination—is a plate valve installed on the vertical plate, the rear tube is connected, and it has the same function as the integrated block.
Fuel tank—is a semi-closed container with plate welding. Shanghai is equipped with a filter, air filter, etc. It is used to store oil, cool and filter oil.
Electrical box-comes in two forms. One is a terminal board with external leads; the other is a complete set of control appliances.
2. Working principle
The motor drives the oil pump to rotate. After the pump sucks oil from the oil tank, it pumps oil, which converts the mechanical energy into the pressure energy of the hydraulic oil. The hydraulic oil is adjusted by the hydraulic valve through the manifold (or valve combination) to achieve the direction, pressure, and flow adjustment through external pipeline To the hydraulic cylinder or oil motor of the hydraulic machine, so as to control the change of the direction of the hydraulic machine, the size of the power and the speed of the speed, to promote various hydraulic docking work.
3. Structural form
The structural form of the hydraulic system (pump station) is mainly distinguished by the structural form of the pump device, the installation position and the cooling method. The structural form installation position can be divided into three types:
1. Upright vertical: The pump device is installed vertically on the tank cover and is mainly used for fixed-volume pump systems.
2. Top-mounted horizontal: The pump device is lined horizontally on the tank cover, which is mainly used for variable pump systems to facilitate flow adjustment.
3. Side-mounted type: The pump device is horizontally installed on a separate basis next to the fuel tank. The side-mounted type can be equipped with a backup pump, which is mainly used for systems with a tank capacity greater than 250L and a motor power of 7.5 kW or more.
According to the cooling method of the system (pump station), it can be divided into two types:
1. Natural cooling: It is cooled by heat exchange between the fuel tank and the air. It is generally used for systems with a fuel tank capacity of less than 250L.
2. Forced cooling: The cooler is used for forced cooling. It is generally used for systems with a tank capacity greater than 250L.